- Technical Services Staff will be responsible for providing technical support, and project implementations for a dynamic and growing technology managed services provider (MSP). This is an excellent opportunity to help a company grow, learn best industry practices and be compensated accordingly.
- Provide support remotely and onsite at the client locations for email, desktops, servers and networks. (primarily Microsoft, HP, SonicWall technologies)
- Implement network and server projects: VPN , LAN/WAN, and networked systems
- Configure and maintain servers: MS exchange, windows active directory, and networking equipment
- Perform virus removal, server patch installs and updates
- Systems administration tasks: user administration, backups, security reviews
- Follow Connect+Wise methodology and best practices for structured Technology Support workflow. Access to Connect+Wise Training/Videos will be provided.
- Follow LabTech methodology and best practices for Remote Management and Monitoring support. Access to LabTech Training materials/Videos will be provided.
- Provide good documentation as you work.
- Help desk support/troubleshooting workstations
- Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office and Outlook
- General network troubleshooting TCP/IP, VPN, Firewalls
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, IIS
- The Ideal candidate will have:
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Proven experience and stable job history
McKinney Technology Solutions is always looking for great people to join our team.